BOCA RATON, Fla.–(Organization WIRE)–The ODP Company (NASDAQ:ODP), a major company of small business solutions, products and digital place of work technological know-how alternatives as a result of an integrated B2B distribution system with an on the net existence and approximately 1,100 suppliers, now declared the launch of the company’s 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report, which delivers data on environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices and goals for Office Depot, CompuCom and Grand & Toy.
“The ODP Corporation’s sustainability system incorporates a variety of programs and initiatives in location to assist our commitment to be a responsible corporation and aid our suppliers and shoppers do the same,” explained Gerry Smith, chief executive officer for The ODP Corporation. “I’m proud to close out our 2018 public-dealing with sustainability objectives by exceeding our targets. We will set new baselines with meaningful objectives in regard to our continued motivation to lowering the company’s environmental effect.”
The ODP Corporation’s 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report highlights resiliency for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus on associate effectively-staying, as effectively as keeping organization functions. The report also showcases the progress made on the company’s public-experiencing sustainability plans close to power intake, transportation emissions and cube utilization:
- The firm experienced presently exceeded its intention in 2019 to lower vitality usage by 2021, with a 44% minimize in facility electricity consumption considering that 2016.
- Miles for each gallon in Office Depot’s private fleet enhanced 18% because 2018, exceeding the intention of 15%.
- Office Depot improved dice utilization by 14% given that 2018, exceeding the purpose of 10%.
Other accomplishments highlighted in the 2021 report contain:
- 11% reduction in GHG (greenhouse gasoline) emissions given that 2019
- 15,365 MT squander diverted from the landfill
- Recycled far more than 6 million kilos of e-squander from shoppers
- The Office Depot Chemical substances Administration Plan was expanded and a Beyond Limited Substances List (BRSL) was posted for the 1st time in 2020.
Men and women:
- Affiliate Useful resource Teams expanded to 14, with 4 new ARGs proven in between Workplace Depot, CompuCom and Grand & Toy, such as groups for Asian Pros, Guys of Coloration, and Women of all ages in Management.
- About $10 Million really worth of in-kind products had been donated to group corporations and $2 Million was donated immediately to COVID-19 reduction courses.
- 18,000 totally stocked backpacks, present playing cards and materials had been supplied to students and lecturers at 25 faculties throughout the country by means of the Business Depot Start Very pleased!® application.
- By partnering with minority-, women-, veteran-, disabled-, LGBTQ+ -owned and tiny companies by means of Office Depot’s numerous provider program, diverse corporations achieved $270+ million in commit and profits.
- 31% of total Business office Depot profits ended up greener products and solutions.
- The ODP Corporation established Elevate Together™ run by Round It Up America® – a nonprofit initiative made to handle systemic discrimination by accelerating the creation, advancement and prosperity of Black- and Hispanic-owned tiny corporations.
For extra facts about sustainability at The ODP Company, you should watch the entire 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report.
About The ODP Company
The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a major service provider of organization expert services and provides, merchandise and digital place of work technological innovation alternatives to compact, medium and enterprise corporations, via an built-in business-to-organization (B2B) distribution platform, which involves planet-class offer chain and distribution operations, devoted profits specialists and specialists, on the internet existence, and around 1,100 suppliers. As a result of its banner brands Office environment Depot®, OfficeMax®, CompuCom® and Grand&Toy®, as well as others, the business provides its shoppers the instruments and resources they need to emphasis on their passion of starting, increasing and managing their organization. For more data, visit news.theodpcorp.com and investor.theodpcorp.com.
The ODP Corporation and Place of work Depot are trademarks of The Office environment Club, Inc. OfficeMax is a trademark of OMX, Inc. CompuCom is a trademark of CompuCom Methods, Inc. Grand&Toy is a trademark of Grand & Toy, LLC in Canada. ©2021 Place of work Depot, LLC. All legal rights reserved. Any other item or firm names described herein are the logos of their respective homeowners.